Dr. DeNardin encourages patients to adopt healthy living practices.
- always wear your seat-belt when driving: seat belts reduce injuries in an accident.
- stop smoking: smoking leads to heart and lung diseases.
- lose weight: excess weight is linked to many ailments.
- exercise more often: walking is the easiest way to increase activity.
- eat well: avoid soda/pop drinks, choose healthy foods and eat smaller portions.
- visit your dentist every 6 months for a cleaning and oral hygiene check.
If you do not have health insurance, please consider the options available at the New York State official health plan marketplace.